Saturday, May 10, 2008

J.LiLy Intro

So, we've posted a few times now, and we think its just about time you met the women behind the articles, don't you think? We are the authors, editors, and designers of J.LiLy moms. We were three friends who met, and came up with a plan. A plan to blog about our lives, our loves, and anything that interests us. Without further ado, meet the team!



My name is Lynsay, I'm 21, and Im a nurse, taxi driver, chef, personal shopper, and a maid all-in-one for my sweet son, Max! I work at a local coffee shop and in my spare time I love to bake, paint, take pictures, go for hikes, read books, have bbq's and spend time with my friends and family. Being a mom is the most important job to me. I love everything about it. My son was born in September of 09. He is my pride and joy.


I am Lindsey! I'm 24. I'm a stay-at home-mommy. My daughter is Payton and we have another little one named Hayden on the way! My family is very important to me and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love to read,write (although, it's been awhile) and be the best Mom I know I can be!



I'm Jessica, I'm 21, I'm a domestic engineer (stay-at-home momma), and above is my beautiful little family.
I love to write, research, read, and I especially love to rant. My hobbies are painting, reading, writing, and unfortunately procrastinating so that none of those things are completed! Haha. A blog is the perfect outlet for me and all my opinions! We are trying to raise our daughter to be independent, confidant, and kind, and we always want to make sure she knows she's well loved. Our families adventures are just beginning, and I can't wait to share them with you!

Parenting is never easy, and we are here to try and help! Even if that means just making you laugh, sharing our advice, directing you to other sites with products or services to help you out, or sharing new recipes with you. We would love to hear what you think, so please comment or e-mail us anytime!

If you'd like to know more about us, check out our "About Us" page up at the top.

♥ The moms at J.LiLy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun!
We love to hear what you have to say.
Criticism, suggestions, opinions, positive reinforcement, whatever the case may be, share it!

Related Posts Plugin